a Dancer and a Cat Lady

2:14 PM

Been not update in a while because few months a go I was busy preparing my graduation and looking for official job. It's not easy to work in design industry here in my country, though it may better but this field is still in so much development.
Meanwhile, I'm enjoy to spend my leisure time to do some illustration, which I didn't have that much time doing it when I was in college period. Besides it's good to improve my drawing skill.

Perhaps if you don't know, she is Camren Bicondova from Gotham TV series, known for her role as Selena Kyle. Well at least that's how people recognise her nowadays. But I'd already known her long before she joined the acting career. I love her performance in America's Best Dance Crew (ABDC) season 8, with her 8 Flavahz team. As a dancer, her move inspires me a lot, though she's far younger than me but she's already become a really great dancer. And of course, I also love her appearance in Gotham series and impress that she also can do this acting things.

You Might Also Like

0 comments